Saturday 27 August 2011

2 things, YAY!

Hi everyone! For my daily post today, I want to say 2 things :)) 1st thing I put artaficial hair on my medoll for the first time :)))) I actually think its quite pretty :DD Thanks to Alex for helping me with it :) THANKS ALEX!!! Im really proud of this, since its my first time, and I know it may look really bad to you, but im only on step one. Hope y'all like it :) (I am not using this for anything as it is unfinished)

2nd thing! Room/doll of the week!!! This week I was judging by Happyness and the deffinite winner for that was Roanna56/ Marta!!! I really like this outfit and the make-up and accsesorise make it look really really cool! I love the peircing and I love how she made the beauty marks into a face tatoo and a pretty smile :)) Great suite also! I would give 5/5 defifitly for Marta!
Next week I am judging by weirdness! Hope you enjoyed my artificial haired girl and Martas outfit! Seeya tomorrow! BYE!!
-piggy x

3 comments:

  1. WELL DONE!!! That is amazing for a first time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys and your welkum Marta!!! WHEN I SAY WEIRDNESS I MEAN GOOD WEIRD!

    ReplyDelete