Tuesday 16 August 2011

LolaRose16

Why hello! Don't you love my new banner? Thanks Aleks :) 2 things to say today, first thing
Just a useless piece of information!: My blog (Niamh-Stardoll.blogspot.com) is the media partner for this blog :) SO feel free to follow! Also writer spaces free.
Second thing:
I was looking through suites and presentations as I usually do when I'm bored on Stardoll and one girl really caught my eye! Her name is LolaRose16 and it was her presentation that caught my eye!!! She gave links to drawings she did on artpad.com here are the links
artpad.art.com/?lohzaribz9c
artpad.art.com/?lojxdk1ev04k
Aren't these amazing???
BYE
Piggy xxx

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Those are amazing i could never draw like that

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are good! I made one of my own! :) http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?lq8cfx15d8f8 LOL :D

    ReplyDelete